Terms and Conditions
- Let Loose adheres to a strict parental responsibility policy. Let Loose will not be held accountable if your child is left unattended for any amount of time.
- Only food and drink bought from Let Loose is to be consumed on the premises.
- All deals/offers are subject to their own terms and conditions and are subject to change at any given time, without notice and at the managers discretion.
- Deals/offers are as stated, Let Loose will not ‘upgrade’ any deal/offer.
- Let Loose will not tolerate aggressive or abusive behaviour towards staff or others, from adults and children alike. Management reserve the right to refuse service and you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Our Rules of Play must be followed at all times.
- From time to time our opening hours will be different from those stated on our website/Google. Please check our social media to keep up to date.
- Management reserve the right to close earlier than advertised opening hours.
- Any child aged 12 years or younger will be charged entry price for Let Loose regardless of if they are using the facilities or not.
Booking, Prices and Payment
- If a party has less than the minimum number of children attending, you will still be charged accordingly.
- Booking can be made in person at Let Loose, over the phone or via our website. You will be sent an email confirming the details.
- A £50/100 deposit will be taken on booking. We cannot take bookings without a deposit.
- Children/siblings that arrive with the party invitee will be charged a discounted admission fee to play at Let Loose, but, will not be able to enter the party room or eat any of the party food.
- If full payment has not been received within 3 full days prior to the event your booking may be cancelled and you will lose the deposit.
- We can only reserve a table for 6 adults, regardless of size of party. If you require additional seating for adults, you will be charged £2 per adult.
Cancellation, Refunds and Amendments
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- No refunds can be made for cancelling a child’s attendance after full payment has been made.
- Should the party need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions, Let Loose will endeavour to reschedule your party on a suitable date.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of your party, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Let Loose cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not discussed whilst the party is happening.
Before the Party
5/6 days before the party you will be contacted by a member of Let Loose staff to confirm:
- The final number of children and their names*.
- The number of adult guardians attending .
- Any special dietary requirements or allergies.
You will also be required to:
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non – refundable payment. Payment can be made by cash or card in person, or over the telephone using a credit or debit card .
*We will cater for the total number of children you have paid for.
Health & Safety and Liabilities
- To meet fire and safety regulations, please limit the maximum number of adults in the party room to 6, unless your party is for children under the age of 4.
- You are required to provide one adult guardian per 10 children.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers in Let Loose.
- Socks must be worn on the play frames and in the sports arena at all times. Shoes must also be worn on the go-karts. This applies to adults and children.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeved tops and trousers/tights on the play frame.
- Let Loose reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the party room if they are rude, verbally or physically aggressive, or continually disobey the Party Host.
- Toddler Town is for children aged 0-3 years only with Parental supervision.
- Adults are able to use the frame but only when accompanying a child.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the party start time. If you arrive earlier than this, you may be asked to wait in Reception until such time as your party host is ready to sign you in.
- Upon arrival, the party (all children and all adults attending) will be asked to sign in at Reception.
- Let Loose will ensure your party has a Party Host for the duration of the party.
- When your party is asked to come off the play frames, please assist the Party Host in gathering all of the children together promptly and take them to your allocated party room.
- Photography and filming are ONLY permitted within the confines of the party room. Photography and filming are prohibited everywhere else within the premises.
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into Let Loose.
- Your party host will run through your unique itinerary when you arrive for your party.
- Party schedules are subject to change.
- Let Loose reserves the right to substitute any food items on the party menu with a suitable alternative and without prior notification.
- The party duration is two hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre at the end of the party.
- Please note, we will light the birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday before the food is served in order to give our staff time to cut up the cake by the end of the party. Cakes brought in to Let Loose may not be consumed on the premises.
- Upon leaving the party room, please ensure children are escorted directly to Reception to exit the building. Your co-operation is vital to ensure children do not return to the play areas.
- Please ensure each child is signed out before leaving the building.
- All additional charges incurred on the day must be paid at Reception before departure.
Customers have the right to cancel any bookings made online within seven days of purchase. If you choose to cancel, payment will be refunded and your party will be cancelled.